- Platform for Co-operation Between Schools and Enterprises
Platform for Co-operation Between Schools and Enterprises
Activity period 08/2022 - 08/2024
What is the purpose of the project?
The overall purpose of the project is to ensure more effective cooperation between enterprises and vocational/higher education. To achieve this goal, the digital platform www.koolituskrediit.ee with six new services will be jointly developed.
The activities to achieve the aim of the project:
- analysis of other existing platforms - which platforms already exist, the advantages, services offered and user feedback;
- surveys and interviews to find out the expectations and needs of market stakeholders, eg enterprises and educational sector;
- roadmap of platform development and implementation of general developments (incl. design, general texts, language, search, feedback, etc.);
- piloting digital platform and its services;
- mediation of offers from existing partner schools;
- promoting and marketing the platform to companies;
- analysis of results and formulation of proposals.
The digital platform will be created with following new services:
- mediation of education;
- finding the expert for the university or vocational school;
- finding the intern or talent for the company;
- courses and research offers for the company;
- mediation of student research topics and study assignments;
- overview of employees' competencies, including study accounts, training certificates, results of development interviews and assessments.
- Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences
- RISEBA University of Applied Sciences
- Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Tallinn University
- The Tallinn School of Economics
- South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
- University of Tartu
- Mainor AS
The project is financed by Nordplus Horizontal.
News about project visit in September 2022.
- Internship system for international students
- Educational and Entrepreneurial co-operation in Future City
- Language studies at the Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences