TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE EUAS
Among the many reasons for choosing Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences (EUAS) five stand out.
- EUAS is an international university with students from all over the world. Our students have a choice of studying in either Estonian, English or Russian. Our curricula are developed in sync with corporate partners across borders and our teaching staff hail from an international network of like-minded universities.
- We are small but focused, keeping enrolment and the day-to-day bureaucracy to a minimum and our attention where it belongs - offering our students the best possible entrepreneurship training. Our 1600 students make us the market leader of private higher education in Estonia.
- We are a university of entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs and for (future) entrepreneurs. At EUAS, we try to make people learn valuable lessons from others' successes as well as mistakes. We offer our students intense contact with the business world throughout their studies in the form of visiting lectures, regular informal meetups and internships. On average our graduates earn more than graduates from Tallinn University or University of Tartu, the large Estonian public universities.
- We are located in Tallinn, one of Europe's startup hot spots with ever-enhancing opportunities to find the right team, shape the right product, raise funds and take off with your idea. For aspirations in an intrapreneurial career, look no further than our good neighbours and internship-partners from the various high-value industries at Ülemiste City the innovation campus dubbed "the Silicon Valley of the North".
- Easily accessible and low-cost location. Estonia is well-connected to any part of the world and the living costs (accommodation, food, transportation) are much more reasonable than in Scandinavia and the UK for instance. It's all the world's opportunities with no hassle and all the more fun.
EUAS is a university for driven people who are after the next big thing.
Challenge life before it challenges you!
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and grants are a good way to fund your studies and are open to a wide range of students. Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences provides a range of different scholarships and grants.
Ülemiste City Competition for Bachelor's and Master's Thesis Scholarship
The application deadline for the 2020/2021 academic year is open till September 24, 2020.
At the Master's level the scholarship is up to 2,500 euros and at the Bachelor's level the scholarship is up to 1,500 euros. The scholarship will be paid in two instalments.
The scholarship is funded by Ülo Pärnits Scholarship Fund. The objective of the Ülo Pärnits Scholarship Fund is to support entrepreneurial education and which will highlight competition to drive and help Ülemiste City smarter. Ülo Pärnits was the long-standing head of AS Mainor and the founder of Ülemiste City. Ülo Pärnits was the long-standing head of AS Mainor and the founder of Ülemiste City.
The competition will be open to all the Bachelor's and Master's students.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
More information HERE.
Ülo Pärnits education fund
Persons eligible to apply for the grant:
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com by 1 May each year, unless the scholarship committee states otherwise.
More information HERE.
Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences academic achievement scholarshipThe application deadline for the 2021/2022 academic year is open till August 31, 2020.
The objective of the scholarship is to value and recognise the outstanding academic achievements of full-time students at the Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences and to promote fulfilment of academic goals.
The value of one scholarship is 900 euros per academic year and up to 5 scholarships will be awarded.
Professional higher education students of the Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences are eligible for the scholarship if they:
More information HERE.
Ülemiste City Competition for Innovation Award Scholarship
The application deadline for the 2019/2020 academic year has past. Applying for the 2020/2021 academic year will be announced in the Autumn of 2020.
The amount of the scholarship fund is 6,000 euros. The scholarship is funded by Ülo Pärnits Scholarship Fund. The objective of the Ülo Pärnits Scholarship Fund is to support entrepreneurial education and which will highlight competition to drive and help Ülemiste City smarter. Ülo Pärnits was the long-standing head of AS Mainor and the founder of Ülemiste City. Ülo Pärnits was the long-standing head of AS Mainor and the founder of Ülemiste City.
The competition will take place in three stages: submission of the preliminary project outline, approval of the terms of reference of the competition work by the representative of Ülemiste City and submission of the competition work.
All students and supervisors from among the academic staff of the university can apply for the scholarship.
A team can consist of:
It is the student's or students' responsibility to find a supervisor to himself/themselves from among the academic staff.
|Management||Administration||Heads of Curricula||Lecturers||Study Centres|
Erasmus+ programme is an educational programme of the EU which offers the students of European universities an opportunity of doing exchange studies or do a traineeship in another European country and higher education institution or company.
Erasmus+ Student Charter: Erasmus+ exchange student's rights and obligations