CREATIVITY AND BUSINESS INNOVATION
The goal of the Creativity and Business Innovation Programme is to train business professionals who can organise and implement complex solutions in our modern society. These professionals will: be empowered by innovative thinking, new theories, and new methods; obtain creative ideas and solutions to help businesses grow; relate to the continuous development of strategic business processes and communicate with stakeholders to develop fresh concepts.
The Creativity and Business Innovation Programme is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs, product and service managers, and business executives. The programme provides a good conceptual grasp of the fundamental elements of an innovative business, irrespective of whether it is a part of an existing enterprise or a new venture.
Based on the best of business practices, the curriculum will train you how to identify and build unique business models, encourage co-founders and workers, and manage a growing organisation.
The graduate of the Creativity and Business Innovation Programme:
- is well capable of operating in various environments, with flexibility and creativity, attuned to the needs of the organisation.
- is ready for the professional work, both individually and in teams, in the field of his/her major and minor field of study. Prepared for the roles of both employer and employee.
- shows initiative and creativity in initiating projects/activities.
- displays a sense of responsibility and leadership and teamwork skills.
- recognizes available market opportunities and develops solutions in the form of a new product or service.
- has acquired professional competencies that enable one to launch a professional career.
Criteria for admission:
- internationally recognized secondary education
- online test
- motivation letter/short essay
- admission interview
- motivation to study and an entrepreneurial mindset
- proof of English proficiency: IELTS 5.5 (IELTS score validity is four years), TOEFL 46-59 (TOEFL score validity is two years), Cambridge 162-170.
Admission deadlines for Autumn semester 2023:
- application deadline for non-EU countries (EU visa required): 30.04.2023
- application deadline for EU (and EU visa-free countries): 31.05.2023
Info about scholarships and grants can be found HERE.
- Full-time study in English from Monday to Wednesday
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA)
CONTENT / SEMESTERS
CONTENT / SEMESTERS
I year autumn (23 ECTS) ⮟
- Management (CB-002), [5 ECTS]
- Teamwork (CB-026), [4 ECTS]
- Estonian A1.1 (Y-115), [3 ECTS]
- Self-management in university (Y-113), [3 ECTS]
- Organisational behaviour (CB-0011), [2 ECTS]
- Public speaking (CB-0081), [2 ECTS]
- Communication (CB-032), [4 ECTS]
I year spring (23 ECTS) ⮟
- Fundamentals of business (CB-001), [3 ECTS]
- Legal basics and documentation (CB-0062), [3 ECTS]
- Economics (CB-087), [4 ECTS]
- Personnel management (CB-027), [4 ECTS]
- Estonian A1.2 (Y-116), [3 ECTS]
- Carrier building (CB-033), [2 ECTS]
- Academic writing (CB-031), [4 ECTS]
II year autumn (18 ECTS) ⮟
- Internship I (CB-200), [15 ECTS]
- Estonian A2.1 (Y-117), [3 ECTS]
II year spring (27 ECTS) ⮟
- Enterprise financial management (CB-029), [5 ECTS]
- Sales and market mechanisms (CB-028), [6 ECTS]
- Business ethics (CB-0042), [4 ECTS]
- Corporate social responsibility (CB-0041), [4 ECTS]
- Estonian A2.2 (Y-118), [3 ECTS]
- Research methods (Y-007), [5 ECTS]
III year autumn (9 ECTS) ⮟
- Business analysis (CB-0012), [5 ECTS]
- Data analysis (CB-098), [4 ECTS]
III year spring (27 ECTS) ⮟
- Final Paper's seminar (CB-103), [5 ECTS]
- Final paper (CB-014), [10 ECTS]
- Internship II (CB-025), [12 ECTS]
Business administration module (47 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of business (3 ECTS)
- Enterprise financial management (5 ECTS)
- Management (5 ECTS)
- Sales and market mechanisms (6 ECTS)
- Legal basics and documentation (3 ECTS)
- Economics (4 ECTS)
- Business ethics (4 ECTS)
- Corporate social responsibility (4 ECTS)
- Personnel management (4 ECTS)
- Business analysis (5 ECTS)
- Teamwork (4 ECTS)
Internship and final paper module (42 ECTS)
- Final Paper's seminar (5 ECTS)
- Internship I (15 ECTS)
- Final paper (10 ECTS)
- Internship II (12 ECTS)
General competences module (25 ECTS)
- Estonian A1.2 (3 ECTS)
- Estonian A1.1 (3 ECTS)
- Self-management in university (3 ECTS)
- Estonian A2.1 (3 ECTS)
- Estonian A2.2 (3 ECTS)
- Organisational behaviour (2 ECTS)
- Public speaking (2 ECTS)
- Communication (4 ECTS)
- Carrier building (2 ECTS)
Research methodology (13 ECTS)
- Research methods (5 ECTS)
- Academic writing (4 ECTS)
- Data analysis (4 ECTS)
Creativity and business innovation module (53 ECTS)
- Fundraising (6 ECTS)
- Knowledge and philosophy of science (5 ECTS)
- Individual creativity (5 ECTS)
- Innovation strategy (5 ECTS)
- Business models and evolutionary strategic development (6 ECTS)
- Creativity as a scientific field of study (5 ECTS)
- Enhancing creativity (5 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurial behavior and characteristics (5 ECTS)
- Scaling (5 ECTS)
- Product development (6 ECTS)
ONCE IN YEAR IN TALLINN:
tuition fee per year for non-EU residents 6380 €
tuition fee per year for EU residents 5980 €
tuition fee per year for EU residents 5980 €
For questions about admission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"I’m extremely grateful that I have had a chance to be a part of EUAS.
EUAS is a place where students can freely meet and talk with faculty and staff. That helps to create an excellent learning environment for young adults. EUAS has given me hope about what higher education can do. EUAS provided me with a number of opportunities to grow and explore my skills. The emphasis on fun activities along with education always helped me a lot. I have always found a positive and healthy environment and the teachers are highly supportive. Most of my doubts were cleared after the classes get over."
Naeem Hossain, alumnus
"I chose to study creativity and business innovation because it is a program for aspiring entrepreneurs. As a future entrepreneur, I believe that knowledge of theories and concepts behind CBI will give me the confidence to establish a company/startup, hone my skills as well as learn from the experiences of others. And of course, the learning environment is located in Tallinn, one of Europe's start up hotspots with opportunities for me to find the right team, shape the right products and take off with my entrepreneurial career.
Most positive side is that students are from various nationalities and so I get to learn about the cultural background of other students. And of course, the staff are super helpful with not just only academic related issues but helping you with information and advice on how to integrate into the Estonian culture and being able to learn Estonian language up to the A2 level. Also, learning from experiences of people as well as building a network of people from various nationalities.”
Uchechi Joshua Chiabuotu, student
"My decision and confidence in pursuing studies at EUAS is bolstered by the Institution's track record of grooming students into successful, innovative professionals with thorough insight and in-depth knowledge in the field of Business, as Business is one of the world's most dominant institutions today. One of the main reasons I chose this curriculum for my studies is that it is intended to promote globalization through education, which is an area of study that I am interested in. A significant milestone I have achieved thus far in this exciting journey with EUAS is the accumulation of invaluable experiences that have assisted me in ascending to the upper reaches, which will sharpen the next ten years of my life's trajectory in the Business world with acumen, astuteness, and agility.
I must mention that the learning environments have had a ripple effect in that, they extrinsically motivate students to push out of the envelope and study more.
EUAS staff are not only committed, professional, ethical, and hold high standards, but they also have long-term experience and are laser-focused on their goals. I will hasten to say that the value system instilled in me by this great Citadel of learning has been an integral part of my growth, and this has given me the ascendancy in the Business world to model mastery. Overall, it was a fantastic voyage with EUAS, and my wonderful Head of Curriculum greatly contributed to this success by establishing a pleasant atmosphere and reinforcing a comfortable room temperature during lessons.
Many thanks to EUAS!"
Boris Achou Kum, alumnus
HEAD OF CURRICULUM
Marleen Kedars, MA