INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Become a leader for a trans-cultural business world.
The program aims to:
- Develop good analytical and team-player skills in top specialists and managers, in compliance with professional standards.
- Provide a systematic and wide overview of the main concepts of entrepreneurship and administration, academic theory, and research methods.
- Empower students to identify and create interdisciplinary connections, identify problems and solve them with appropriate measures within given timeframes and within limited information.
- Prepare students to work in an area of activity requiring professional qualifications, showing initiative, responsibility, leadership, and teamwork skills.
Studies are conducted by experienced scholars and lecturers from Estonia and abroad as well as top professionals and managers from international enterprises.
The program International Business Administration is executed in strategic partnership with Ülemiste City, the largest and fastest-growing business campus in the Baltics.
Admission for Fall semester 2022:
- Application deadline for non-EU (EU visa required): 31.05.2022
- Application deadline for EU (and EU visa-free countries): 31.07.2022
- Application deadline for permanent residents of Estonia: 30.09.2022
Criteria for admission:
- Internationally recognized bachelor or professional higher education degree;
- Academic aptitude;
- Motivation letter/essay;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and interest to pursue studies in the respective program – the admission interview;
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent proof of English proficiency (IELTS results can not be over 4 years old)
Info about scholarships and grants HERE.
- Full-time study in English from Monday to Wednesday
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
CONTENT / SEMESTERS
CONTENT / SEMESTERS
- Healthy organisation (IBA-942), [3 ECTS]
- Enterprising management (IBA-941), [6 ECTS]
- Personal development (IBA-944), [3 ECTS]
- Intercultural communication (IBA-945), [5 ECTS]
- Quality management systems (IBA-936), [3 ECTS]
- Strategic management (IBA-935), [3 ECTS]
- Managerial economics (IBA-931), [4 ECTS]
- Effects of legalisation of the economy (IBA-934), [3 ECTS]
- Social responsibility and ethics (IBA-943), [3 ECTS]
- Research methods (IBA-946), [5 ECTS]
- Modern business models (IBA-937), [3 ECTS]
- Supply chain management (IBA-938), [3 ECTS]
- Assessment and management of business processes (IBA-940), [4 ECTS]
- Financial analysis and business finances (IBA-932), [4 ECTS]
- HRM strategies and policies (IBA-948), [3 ECTS]
- Estonian I (IBA-971), [3 ECTS]
- Information systems of management (IBA-939), [3 ECTS]
- Global economy and financial markets (IBA-933), [4 ECTS]
- International law (IBA-980), [3 ECTS]
- Enterprise finances (IBA-951), [3 ECTS]
- International marketing (IBA-950), [3 ECTS]
- International organisation development management (IBA-949), [3 ECTS]
- Estonian II (IBA-972), [3 ECTS]
- Master's seminar (IBA-947), [6 ECTS]
- Master's thesis (A-900), [30 ECTS]
- Elective courses (International Business Administration) (IBA-973), [4 ECTS]
- Healthy organisation (3 ECTS)
- Enterprising management (6 ECTS)
- Social responsibility and ethics (3 ECTS)
- Personal development (3 ECTS)
- Intercultural communication (5 ECTS)
- Master's seminar (6 ECTS)
- Research methods (5 ECTS)
- Master's thesis (30 ECTS)
- Modern business models (3 ECTS)
- Quality management systems (3 ECTS)
- Strategic management (3 ECTS)
- Supply chain management (3 ECTS)
- Information systems of management (3 ECTS)
- Assessment and management of business processes (4 ECTS)
- Financial analysis and business finances (4 ECTS)
- Managerial economics (4 ECTS)
- Global economy and financial markets (4 ECTS)
- Effects of legalisation of the economy (3 ECTS)
- Elective courses (International Business Administration) (4 ECTS)
- International law (3 ECTS)
- Enterprise finances (3 ECTS)
- International marketing (3 ECTS)
- International organisation development management (3 ECTS)
- HRM strategies and policies (3 ECTS)
- Estonian I (3 ECTS)
- Estonian II (3 ECTS)
tuition fee per year for EU residents 5320 €
"EUAS was the greatest choice for me since I knew they were based in Tallinn, one of Europe's startup hotspots, and they are small and focused, implying that they care about the educational environment and students. I am an MBA student here, and this curriculum is directly related to my career goals, such as the subjects I wanted to learn, and I noticed that the professionals and lecturers were the reason this curriculum is so effective. When I enrolled here, I knew my goals would be formed and my personal growth and talents would be enhanced since the vision and mission of this university assisted me in achieving my goals. This institution is an excellent choice if you know what you want to do and achieve.
At EUAS, you will be in a good environment since the staff is always kind and helpful, and you will feel at home, and the learning environment is full of opportunities and facilities, which is the best part. "
Alkim Koçak, student
"EUAS helped me to embrace my ambition and allowed me to handle my job and my MBA together simultaneously.
Giving the fact that EUAS is a number-one supportive of creativity and innovation, I trust that my ideas will be listened to and considered. I had a quite positive admission process; the staff were reachable and very welcoming all the way until I earned my admission and moved to Tallinn. After I already joined the program, I got excited after I learned about my profs and their backgrounds. I admire their unique up-to-date style of teaching and interacting as well! Not to mention how supportive and encouraging are they in terms of advancing academical and personal goals.The flexible academic environment. I was looking for achieving my post studies along with continuing my career progressing; it was almost impossible to handle a very demanding job as mine – a solicitor – and further your studies at the same time in other universities due to their crowded agendas.”
Mayyada Abdal Salam, student
the State of Palestine