INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Become a leader for a trans-cultural business world.
- International Business Administration program
Full-time study in English from Monday to Wednesday
The MBA program International Business Administration takes a cross-disciplinary approach to building a comprehensive understanding of the international business environment in which today’s managers make business decisions. Emphasis is put on leadership, entrepreneurial management and building a healthy organisation.
CONTENT / SEMESTERS
CONTENT / SEMESTERS
I year autumn (31 ECTS CREDIT) ⮟
- Quality management systems (IBA-936), [3 ECTS]!
- Strategic management (IBA-935), [3 ECTS]!
- Healthy organisation (IBA-942), [3 ECTS]!
- Enterprising management (IBA-941), [6 ECTS]!
- Personal development (IBA-944), [3 ECTS]!
- Intercultural communication (IBA-945), [5 ECTS]!
- Managerial economics (IBA-931), [4 ECTS]!
- Elective courses (International Business Administration) (IBA-973), [4 ECTS]!
I year spring (31 ECTS CREDIT) ⮟
- Modern business models (IBA-937), [3 ECTS]!
- Assessment and management of business processes (IBA-940), [4 ECTS]!
- Master seminar (IBA-947), [6 ECTS]!
- Research methods (IBA-946), [5 ECTS]!
- Financial analysis and business finances (IBA-932), [4 ECTS]!
- Effects of legalisation of the economy (IBA-934), [3 ECTS]!
- HRM strategies and policies (IBA-948), [3 ECTS]!
- Estonian I (IBA-971), [3 ECTS]!
II year autumn (25 ECTS CREDIT) ⮟
- Supply chain management (IBA-938), [3 ECTS]!
- Information systems of management (IBA-939), [3 ECTS]!
- Social responsibility and ethics (IBA-943), [3 ECTS]!
- Global economy and financial markets (IBA-933), [4 ECTS]!
- International law (IBA-952), [3 ECTS]!
- International marketing (IBA-950), [3 ECTS]!
- International organisation development management (IBA-949), [3 ECTS]!
- Estonian II (IBA-972), [3 ECTS]!
II year spring (33 ECTS CREDIT) ⮟
- Master thesis (A-900), [30 ECTS]!
- Enterprise finances (IBA-951), [3 ECTS]!
Business process management module (19 ECTS CREDIT)
Modern business models (IBA-937, 3 ECTS)