Learn business by building your business.
- A secondary field of study in the Entrepreneuship and Business Innovation program
Full-time study in English from Monday to Wednesday
The start-up area can be described with the following words: solving a problem, product-market fit, hackathons, MVP, considering the input and feedback from clients and users, fundraising.
Startup Entrepreneurship is an intense learning-by-doing curriculum where you'll learn business by building your own innovative company.
The programme taught at Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences is unique and Estonia being e-country has a great start-up ecosystem, where to be a founder of your own company.
This program is for you if you are proactive and willing to work hard towards building your own startup company.
The study is in English!
CONTENT / SEMESTERS
CONTENT / SEMESTERS
- Teamwork (CB-085), [5 ECTS]
- Management (CB-002), [5 ECTS]
- Introduction to Start-Up Entrepreneurship (SU-029), [2 ECTS]
- Communication (CB-094), [5 ECTS]
- Public speaking (CB-0081), [2 ECTS]
- Self-management in university (Y-113), [3 ECTS]
- Organisational behaviour (CB-0011), [2 ECTS]
- Academic writing (CB-096), [4 ECTS]
- Economics (CB-087), [4 ECTS]
- Legal basics and documentation (CB-0062), [3 ECTS]
- Personnel management (CB-086), [5 ECTS]
- Fundamentals of business (CB-001), [3 ECTS]
- Ideation (SU-016), [6 ECTS]
- Concepting (SU-028), [5 ECTS]
- Estonian A1.1 (Y-115), [3 ECTS]
- Internship I (CB-100), [20 ECTS]
- Commitment (SU-017), [6 ECTS]
- Validation (SU-018), [6 ECTS]
- Estonian A1.2 (Y-116), [3 ECTS]
- Corporate social responsibility (CB-0041), [4 ECTS]
- Business ethics (CB-0042), [4 ECTS]
- Fundraising (SU-019), [6 ECTS]
- Strategy (SU-023), [4 ECTS]
- Estonian A2.1 (Y-117), [3 ECTS]
- Business analysis (CB-0012), [5 ECTS]
- Sales and market mechanisms (CB-007), [10 ECTS]
- Enterprise financial management (CB-0061), [4 ECTS]
- Scaling (SU-020), [5 ECTS]
- Product development (SU-021), [6 ECTS]
- Product marketing (SU-022), [5 ECTS]
- Estonian A2.2 (Y-118), [3 ECTS]
- Research methods (Y-007), [5 ECTS]
- Data analysis (CB-098), [4 ECTS]
- Final paper (CB-014), [10 ECTS]
- Internship II (SU-024), [10 ECTS]
Fundamentals of business (CB-001, 3 ECTS)